KDE and Debian proposal

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 07:02:37 GMT 2003

On Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2003 06:15, Navindra Umanee wrote:

> Just to drop a name: Ralf Nolden, KDE guy and soon to be an official
> Debian guy, is likely going to be leading this.  Personally, if this

Uh, oh, please !!! I'm way too busy with stuff to be named in this context at
all yet, I'm just doing the packaging work in CVS and for backporting KDE to
Debian 3.0, and that's way enough work already :)

BTW: I'm in the debian New maintainer queue for almost a year now (could have
worked faster but when it could have on the debian side, it was lacking time
on my side), so this can still take a while.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org