Why was "Help->Report Bugs and Wishes..." changed to "Help->Report Bug..."?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sat Dec 6 15:31:40 GMT 2003

Hi,

already in the past many users didn't know better to report wishes than
to send them to a mailing list. But now all users that look in the Help
menu will think "Okay, I can report bugs with Help->Report Bug. But how
do I submit wishes?". Furthermore people that used the old Help menu
option might get the impression that reporting wishes via this menu
option isn't possible anymore.

Please revert to the old wording which included "wishes".

And while we're at it: Could wishes.kde.org be made an alias for
bugs.kde.org? Some users don't understand that they can submit wishes
via bugs.kde.org.

Regards,
Ingo