PATCH: Better cross-domain cookie detection [BR 66090]

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Mon Dec 1 12:39:26 GMT 2003

On Monday 01 December 2003 07:12, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> On Mon December 01 2003 01:53, Dawit A. wrote:
> > I have reverted it back with the exception that we no longer need to
> > assign it to a KURL object first.
> >
> > > And more general, it fails to check if req->m_docLoader->part() is
> > > null.
> >
> > Added the check for a NULL part. I assumed it could never happen, but it
> > never hurts to check anyways.
>
> Excellent. I would add .url() to req->m_docLoader->doc()->URL()

I did, the compiler complained that URL() is a QString. I like you thought it
was a DOMString :)

> And sourceURL() seems a bit strange name. What about "toplevelURL()" ?

I guess that is a much better name since it is much more descriptive.

However, before committing this I have to track down a bigger problem. For
some reason none of the meta data set in KHTMLPart::openURL makes it down to
the http io-slave. The weird thing is the ones set in the loader do get there
everytime. Have no clue why and I am attempting to debug it...

--
Regards,
Dawit A.