KCachegrind into kdesdk?

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Aug 29 10:51:36 BST 2003

Stanislav Visnovsky writes:

> Dňa Pi 29. August 2003 10:37 Dominique Devriese napísal:
>>
>> > I want KCachegrind to compile on KDE 3.0, too. Is it possible to
>> > make separate releases able to compile on older libraries out of
>> > KDE CVS (I suppose with cvs2dist). Weren't there some issues
>> > here?
>>
>> I occasionally make releases of Kig from KDE CVS too.  I use
>> cvs2dist, and I haven't heard of problems with it, but I'm not sure
>> whether anyone has really tried using it with KDE 3.0.  I'm sure
>> about KDE 3.1 and HEAD.

> The main problem is documentation with changes of DocBook versions.
> I simply skip the docs.

cvs2dist also includes the documentation and its translations in the
generated package, if that's what you mean.  If you mean the problems
with the Docbook-header of the documentation, I believe a solution to
that problem was posted some time ago, namely using the 4.1.2 header,
not the 4.2 one.

cheers
domi