www

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Aug 27 02:04:21 BST 2003

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 05:56:19PM -0700, Robert Williams wrote:
> This sucks guys!  This should be changed back asap.   Why hijack kde.org
> for this?    And most of it is in German.  Very bad.
>
> Are we professioals or a bunch of hacks?

A www.kde.org blackout will achieve NOTHING. Did any of the people concerned
with this write, fax, call and visit their EU representives, provided they
even know their representatives? It's easy to change a website, but if you
really care, you should be in Brussels.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."