Full Feature freeze one week ahead

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Aug 24 18:52:27 BST 2003

Hi!

I would like to remember anyone that september is approaching
quickly - so please use this week to review your plans for KDE 3.2
and update developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-features.xml
to it.

I wouldn't mind either if you look through the bugs.kde.org list and
ASSIGN bugs you plan to fix before KDE 3.2 and/or set bugs you think
_should_ be fixed before to >= major (please don't raise your own
bugs) - so that I can get an overview of the work to be done.

On the topic of bugs:
   775 reports opened and 551 reports closed in the last 14 days

I'm very much aware of the weather, so I can fully understand that,
but please keep that in mind if you have to judge for yourself between
bug fix and feature implementation.

Especially those in Nove Hrady I'd like to remind that the next release
is KDE 3.2 - not something fancy :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
"SCO doesn't have enough understanding of the case to be able
to lie convincingly. Indeed they have so little understanding