KHotKeys2 into CVS

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Wed Aug 20 20:31:39 BST 2003

>  In short, trying to do with it anything that you couldn't do with
> khotkeys1 is on your own risk ;). On the other hand, feedback is welcome.
> Feel free to flood my inbox .. er I mean bugs.kde.org, and I'll be also
> available for personal punishment at Nove Hrady.

Lubos,

Could you point the new features in khotkeys2?

Will it support easy programming those new keyboards? (with the new gazillion
keys, the Logitech keyboard, etc...)

What about the ALT SHIFT suggestion I have asked you about it? (like in
Windows - I don't know what people think - but using 3 keys to change a
language, specially when you're using 3 language sets is PITA)..

Thanks,
Hetz