printing borken in head ?

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Tue Aug 12 12:20:58 BST 2003

Sven Lüppken wrote:

> Hi!
>

>>I can print to a postscript file without problems from khtml.
>

> Yes, indeed. I have the same problem. Printing to a postscript file out of KDE
> (Konqueror, KMail etc.) works, printing from the applications to a real
> printer does not. Strange enough that printing that poscript file then works
> without problems...printing from Mozilla with "kprinter" as printer works
> too.
>
> That happens for weeks now, don't know what could be the reason though.

I dived into the code and....hum.... there was an ugly bug inside
(reference to destroyed memory). I just commited a fix to kprinter.cpp.
Please try it and tell me if the problem still exists.

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.