KDEPrint code cleanup

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Fri Aug 1 15:54:47 BST 2003

> Ok, just did some diffing and yeah, it doesn't look like BC is salvageable at
> this point.  This is a bad thing, but I guess given the current situation it
> really doesn't make a difference if there are further BC changes.
>
> So -- a couple of notes:
>
> There are some BIC changes in the "public" headers -- namely in KPrinter:
>
> (1)
> -	QSize realPageSize() const;
> +	DrPageSize* realPageSize() const;
> (2)
> -	void setRealPageSize(QSize p);
> +	void setRealPageSize(DrPageSize* p);
> (3)
> -QSize rangeToSize(const QString& s);
>
> Also number two moves the method from public to protected, which is source
> incompatible.

See my recents commits that try to reduce the problem:
- mark all concerned headers as internal, and add compilation warnings
- try to restore KPrinter BC

Michaƫl.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.