About the whole SMTP auth thing

Mosfet dan.duley at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 17:38:25 BST 2003

Heh, actually I can't give feedback on this because my ISP, (Verizon),
switched email severs over the weekend and now requires authentication >:P

No problems, it wasn't a big deal at all. No technical problems, just a
confusing dialog. I'm sure if you updated the dialog to something that will
make it clear to people what the problem is it will be okay :) Thanks!