form autocompletion behaviour

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Thu Apr 24 00:16:46 BST 2003

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 09:36, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> Sorry, but I'm afraid there are many more people who expect Tab to move to
> next element than people who use popup completion and expect Tab to
> complete (I'm intentionally stressing the popup here, because shell has no
> popups.

No there aren't. There as just as many people who want TAB completion
to do what it does now. I guess it would have to be yet another configurable
option as Carsten suggested...

> BTW, why doesn't Alt+F2 completion default to popup, even though AFAIK all
> others do?).

It defaults to the global default completion mode which is set to CompletionPopup.
You must have somehow changed the completion mode at some point.

Regards,
Dawit A.