Vertical text (Was: Re: kmix maintanence - please direct bugreports to me)

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Wed Apr 23 22:44:41 BST 2003

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 23:27, Christian Esken wrote:
> BTW: Do we have a widget that shows vertical text?

The way KNewsTicker does it is to paint into a QPixmap with the font rotated
and then blits that onto the screen. QLabel has no setTextOrientation(), but
that could change in the future. I forget _where_ in KNT the rotation code is
... kdenetwork/knewsticker/newsscroller.cpp, look for rotate.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE