Vertical text (Was: Re: kmix maintanence - please direct bugreports to me)

Christian Esken c.esken at cityweb.de
Wed Apr 23 22:27:59 BST 2003

Am Wednesday 23 April 2003 22:07 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> > This is no formal maintainership takeover, but I still think that new
> > kmix bug reports should be assigned to me (esken at kde.org) - who can
> > configure this?
>
> Go to bugs.kde.org and click you through "Edit Products"

Oh, nice. I obviously missed a lot in the past 2 years. :)

BTW: Do we have a widget that shows vertical text?

This is really needed for kmix, as showing horizontal labels makes kmix to
wide, especially with ALSA (cards often have there 30, 40 or more controls).

I am a bit untrained in Qt, so I need some advice: If we do not have a widget,
is the following idea suitable (taken from qt-interest): Use a canvas,
rotate() the coordinate system, and use drawText() to show the labels.

Chris