kmix maintanence - please direct bugreports to me

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Wed Apr 23 22:08:22 BST 2003

> I am in the process of cleaning all the minor stuff and preparing for
> bigger stuff, for example multiple mixer devices with ALSA driver are now
> supported (yeah). Next thing is layout change - mixer names will be placed
> vertically besides sliders.

I would like to ad a small idea that's bugging me for quite a while.

I'm using few computers at work and some at home with those "multimedia"
keyboards - you know, those with volume keys, etc - is there a way to make
those keys work with kmix to increase/decrease the volume through some calls?
(dcop calls?). I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to use those keys for
this...

Thanks and good luck with KMix.

Hetz