Removal of KEdit

Alexander Kellett me at lypanov.net
Sat Apr 19 13:45:53 BST 2003

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 05:30:54AM -0700, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Saturday April 19, 2003 02:50, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >  It's often critized that default full installation has 3 editors.
>
> How many times must we go over this same argument?  I thought we settled
> this with the inclusion of Juk: Different apps with different purposes are
> fine.

agreed. though its best if a merge can take place at some
point if it provides distinct advantages. and removing code
dup is a good one imo.

maybe a good idea to solve the problem for the last time
is to provide more info in its name about its speciality?
i.e, from what i know understand its main purpose is for
bidi editing. maybe "Light-weight International Text Editor"

i really have no informed clue about this, but, surely the
fact that this topic has come up so many times points to
a fault of sorts.

mvg,
Alex who notes he's never used it or any other kde editor...