Documentation at developer.kde.org

Luis Pedro Coelho luis_pedro at netcabo.pt
Wed Apr 16 10:51:00 BST 2003

Ok, since I was bitten yesterday for the second time by the documentation at

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/classref/kdecore/KCmdLineArgs.html#ref15

I decided to write here about it. You can see in the docs:

<docs>
QCString  getOption (const char *option)
 Read out a string option.

The option must have a corresponding KCmdLineOptions entry of the form:
    { "option \", I18N_NOOP("Description"), "default" }
</docs>

That last line Which should read (you can see it in the HTML code):
    { "option <argument>", I18N_NOOP("Description"), "default" }

In my local copy of the apidocs (generated by doxygen) it is ok. The copy
online says it was done by kdoc. I think maybe the online docs should be
regenerated using doxygen or are there any reasons not to?

Regards,
--
Luis Pedro Coelho

check out my game of hearts for the KDE at

http://hearts.sf.net