doxygen docs on developer.kde.org

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 21:15:00 BST 2003

Is there any reason to not switch our default doc format over to Doxygen?
Everyone that I've talked to seems to think this is a good idea, and in fact
I think most folks are using the doxygen docs at this point.

I just checked out (the module) developer.kde.org and didn't see the script
that generates them.

So what needs to be done?  If someone can point out to me the current process
of updating the docs, I can try to move that over to doxygen.  Also whatever
server the docs are currently generated on would probably need graphviz
installed.  Hmm, what else?

I've heard people talking about this for a few months though, so it'd be nice
to do the switch...

Cheers,

-Scott

--
Gambling: It's like a tax on people who don't understand mathematics.