<somedir>: Warning: datadir redefined

Arnold Krille kde at arnoldarts.de
Mon Apr 7 22:40:03 BST 2003

Hi all,

due to some changes (I don't know which) the whole kde-cvs build is broken if
using unsermake...

I went through kdelibs and corrected this errors. Three are committed already.
If you like them, I would commit the other kdelibs changes too. And I would go
through at least kdebase and kdemultimedia since I want to compile kde.
Perhaps I should then commit all my changes?

I would volountier to do the datadir-work in kdelibs, kdebase, kdemultimedia
and possibly kdenetwork and some others...

Arnold

PS: No need to CC me, I am subscribed to both lists...