Fwd: Re: Kicker: Custom Panel size - enable/disable the panel handle

John Firebaugh jfirebaugh at kde.org
Sun Sep 29 21:54:23 BST 2002

On Saturday 28 September 2002 4:10, Gerold J. Wucherpfennig wrote:
> Nobody replied to this message at kde-devel, so I try again at
> kde-core-devel.

My only comment is that I would prefer that you change the sense of this
feature from "No Resizing" to "Allow Resizing". Both for the user, and the
reader of the code, it's easier to understand such boolean options in the
positive rather than having the extra layer of indirection of a "Not X" or
"No X" option.

-John