Fwd: Re: Kicker: Custom Panel size - enable/disable the panel handle

Gerold J. Wucherpfennig gjwucherpfennig at gmx.net
Sat Sep 28 12:10:58 BST 2002

Nobody replied to this message at kde-devel, so I try again at kde-core-devel.

I tested this patchset and made some corrections based on Aaron's feedback.
If nobody will reply till Sunday 18:00 CEST I will interpret this as an OK and
commit my changes, because the message freeze will take effect on Monday.

Gerold