too late to add?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Sep 29 13:17:49 BST 2002

On Sunday 29 September 2002 00:44, Thomas Zander wrote:
> It does; thats my point, there is no need to disable it if you don't use a
> dutch locale.

That's why it might make sense to hide or show such search providers from a
GUI. The default can then be to enable it for Dutch i18n or locale, but also
allow other users to manually enable (or disable) it from the search provider
GUI. Hence the question whether the KDE framework supports such a
configurable search provider.

> That said; I never used the site before; but my Dutch spelling is worse
> then my English spelling :)

Ouch, for a Dutchman that's pretty poor ;-)

Anyway, .desktop file is attached, might be suitable for commit ;-)
--
Martijn