too late to add?

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Sat Sep 28 23:44:22 BST 2002

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 09:27:24PM +0200, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Saturday 28 September 2002 18:50, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > Does it matter? I use leo: all the time..
>
> ??? Leo is for translating, it's not a dictionary like Merriam-Webster is for
> e.g. American English or Longman for British English.

My point is that all of those are for either German or English people. I am
neither.

> So how doesn't Van Dale serve a need?

It does; thats my point, there is no need to disable it if you don't use a
dutch locale.
Sorry if I explained myself poorly, I believe that providing all features
to everyone is more valuable then not providing it in some 'smart' case
when you think the user will not need it.

That said; I never used the site before; but my Dutch spelling is worse
then my English spelling :)

Thomas Zander   zander at planescape.com
We are what we pretend to be