KLanguageButton

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Fri Sep 27 19:59:05 BST 2002

Am Freitag, 27. September 2002 11:22 schrieb Lukáš Tinkl:
> Hi,
> anybody objects if I move klanguagebutton.{cpp,h} to kdelibs/kdeui?
> Currently it is duplicated in many places (only in kdebase in 4
> applications):
>
> lukas at goblin:/usr/local/src/cvs/kdebase> find . -name klanguagebutton.h
> ./khelpcenter/klanguagebutton.h
> ./kcontrol/kdm/klanguagebutton.h
> ./kcontrol/locale/klanguagebutton.h
> ./kpersonalizer/klanguagebutton.h
>
> ..perhaps in other modules as well..
>
> Opinions?
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html,
especially "cleanup: put widgets for language and country selection into libs
and remove duplicated implementation from apps (Klas Kalass <klas at kde.org>)"

Feel free to remove that item from the todo - I wasn't confident enough to put
the klanguagebutton stuff into kdelibs for KDE3.1.