HTML Editor component

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Sep 24 14:21:32 BST 2002

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 08:21, Richard Moore wrote:
> Gilles Foucault wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'd be interested in developing a kde component which feature a
> > wysiwyg html editor.
> >
> > This component could be used for example in KMail to write html
> > emails.
> >
> > What do you think about ?
> > Has anyone already begun this work ?
>
> I've put a basic one together already, see kdebase/krichtextedit. It
> needs more work though.

Well, now the question is could it be made into a KTextEditor component.
We're planning to use KTextEditor in our composer window and if
KRichTextEdit was one, integration would be a lot easier.

Zack

--
**Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.