new mailinglist/forum for Keramik-pages?

Klaus Stärk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
Fri Sep 20 07:54:06 BST 2002

Hi all,

a few days ago, I posted my proposal for a Keramik-like webpage to several
KDE mailing lists (http://www.kde.de/todo/keramik/index.html)

Now, discussion about it was started on several mailing lists, IRC channels,
etc ... -  but I think the people interested in discussion and work on a new
page layout for KDE.org should "come together" and discuss in one place.

So I propose to:

a) create (temporarily) a new mailinglist for the people working on the
"Keramik pages" (keramik-pages at mail.kde.org) OR
b) use an existing list

Personally, I would prefer b) as this is (in the long term) a topic mostly
interesting for the KDE webmasters, so we could use the kde-www list - and in
the end it's the KDE webmasters who "care" for the pages.

But for the time of the project "Keramik pages", all people interested in
working on the new layout (developers, artists, webmasters, ...) should
subscribe to kde-www.

Maybe we should set up a separate CVS-branch, too?

What do you think about it? Any other ideas?

Best regards,

Klaus
- staerk at kde.org -

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de