kdenetwork/kmail

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 18:49:49 BST 2002

On Thursday 19 September 2002 01:46, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i don't think that was what he was saying. kmail's devel has been
> conservative to keep stability high while adding some fundamental features
> (such as IMAP). on the up-side, this has created a nice, stable piece of
> software that works well for many.

(plus the rest of Aaron's text snipped)

Yes, that was what I meant. You can be my spokesman if you like, apparently
;-)

As for the discussion itself, whatever I wanted to say has been said by others
already during this day, so I'll just continue to follow this discussion from
the sidelines.
--
Martijn