kdenetwork/kmail

Alexander Neundorf alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Thu Sep 19 00:59:16 BST 2002

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 21:34, Marc Mutz wrote:
> Good compromise. Yet, this doesn't solve the problem at all. We have two
> people fighting for maintainership. One of them is accepted by the vast
> majority of developers,

I only want to mention that I already heard complaints from some other KDE
developers (which I don't want to name now) some time ago about the way kmail
is being developed currently, e.g. that it is quite hard to get patches in as
"non-core kmail dev".

This seems to fit with the problems Michael has now with Don's work.

Only my 2 cents...

Bye
Alex