Network Printer Management Tool (-> CVS)

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Thu Sep 12 12:42:45 BST 2002

> kdeextragear-1 ?
>
> My (selfish) reason: kdeextragear-1 is reasonably small for me to
> compile. Everything in there compiles for me. I am used to your
> near-perfect releases and commits -- so skli would fit in there.
>
> kdenonbeta is huuuuuge. 50% doesn't compile for me and needs a lot
> of manual Makefile corrections. skli doesn't fit in there (other
> than increasing the compilation rate success to 50,5%... ;-)

You can only compile a small part of kdenonbeta:
1) checkout kde-common:
	cvs co kde-common
2) checkout kdenonbeta top dir only:
	cvs co -l kdenonbeta
4) create a link "admin" to kde-common in kdenonbeta:
	cd kdenonbeta && ln -s ../kde-common/admin admin
	cd ..
3) checkout the wanted application in kdenonbeta:
	cvs co kdenonbeta/appname
4) continue with normal compilation process:
	cd kdenonbeta
	make -f Makefile.cvs
	./configure
	make

This worked for me.

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM