Network Printer Management Tool (-> CVS)

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Thu Sep 12 12:10:24 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm currently developing a network (printer) management tool built
around the scli utility (which itself uses the SNMP protocol). Its
main purpose is to graphical show various information about network
devices (in my case, printers). I'm developing it as an addon for
kdeprint.

You can view some screenshots at
http://www.geocities.com/kdeprint/skli.html

My point here is that I'd like to put it somewhere into CVS. I'm
thinking about kdenonbeta at first, then kdeaddon (maybe by
creating a kdeprint subdir) when it becomes complete and stable.

Any objection to that (or better suggestion)?

Cheers.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM