KDockWidget'S

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Tue Sep 10 17:58:45 BST 2002

Hi!

On Monday 09 September 2002 12:40, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> It's quite ok for now. What I would like to have is that reparent gets the
> WStyle_NoBorder hint. While that should be pretty trivial, how complicated
> is it to add further buttons to the self-drawn handle in KDockWidget?

The attached patch adds an undock button to the header and adjusts the size of
the dock back button.

It adds a new slot and defines a KDockWidgetHeaderPrivate class with one
member (was only declared forward), what should be binary compatible.

What can be a problem is that the destructor of KDockWidgetHeader is not
inline any more (it has to delete the d member). Is this binary compatible?
If yes, will it be called from already linked programs? This patch would
introduce a memory leak otherwise.

Andreas
 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science