Qt 3.1b1

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Mon Sep 9 16:32:46 BST 2002

Mattias Ettrich wrote:

> As long as I'm responsible for Qt development, and with Reggie, Lars
> and Harri on the team, we'll hardly do something that fucks KDE up. Ok?
Everybody
> getting this? Thank you.

Matthias, this may be offtopic for this thread and if so please let me know
where to ask, but I have on question to you:
We (from the kde-cygwin project) have asked trolltech about a statement about
"kde on windows" and the possibilities for a qt release for building a windows
based native kde release, which needs a (free ?)gcc compilable qt libary, but
haven't got any answer until now. Could you give us an answer for this topic ?

Additional we like to know, what the kde guys think about the kde-cygwin project
in general.

Regards
Ralf

KDE on cygwin http://cygwin.kde.org