Thomas Diehl thd at
Sun Sep 8 09:17:49 BST 2002

Am Samstag, 7. September 2002 04:37 schrieb Craig Drummond:

> However, I'm not sure if this is allowable at this stage - seeing as we're
> in a feature freeze. The problem is that XFree86 V4.3 (which will use
> fontconfig) is scheduled to be released sometime between KDE3.1 and KDE3.2
> Should this wait for KDE3.1.1? Or just leave for KDE3.2?

Just as a reminder: the feature freeze is usually even stricter with x.x.x 
releases (like 3.0.x and hopefully 3.1.x). So the alternative is probably to 
put it in now or to wait until 3.2.



KDE translation:
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung:

More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list