KDE 3.0.4 release date

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Fri Sep 6 10:52:52 BST 2002

On Friday 06 September 2002 09:34, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Fre, 06 Sep 2002, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> > Do we (translators) really have energy to do KDE 3.0.4 and KDE 3.1 at the
> > same time ?
> >
> > I suggest we drop that idea and concentrate on HEAD.
> > It's just my 2 eurocents. Comments and flames welcome.
>
> Is there something to do for the translators ?

Well, they could continue translating in the branch, yes. Documentations for
example, but not only that.

I was meaning that of course the developpers can fix bugs. But right now every
translation team seem busy with HEAD (Thomas, tell me if I'm wrong), so we
have no time to perfect the translations in the branch.

Again, it's only my personal opinion. Feel free to contest it.

--
Éric Bischoff