KCachegrind, Take 2

Josef Weidendorfer Josef.Weidendorfer at gmx.de
Fri Sep 6 02:09:03 BST 2002

Hi,

I recently announced the unofficial 1st release.
Now I did several (bug fix) updates after quite a lot of
bug reports; and I wrote some introductory words
on the WWW Site (see Usage). See

	http://www.weidendorfers.de/kcachegrind/index.html

The patch for valgrind-1.0.1 is important for the examples
shown on the page. It fixes some problems with cachegrind
of original valgrind 1.0.1, too.

For a small changelog, see the News section :-)
And please keep me informed about problems, bugs and
success stories.
If this version proves kind of stable for you, I will bump up
the version number and do some real announcement on
official places :-)

What is your opinion on importing KCachegrind into the kdesdk package?
Surely not before KDE 3.1 (think of translations etc.), or ?!?

Josef

PS: A already have the call tree patch working for valgrind-1.0.2,
to come shortly after its release...