Release annoucements / slp requirements

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Mon Sep 2 19:18:43 BST 2002

On Monday 02 September 2002 19:37, you wrote:
> Any chance for rdesktop support please?:)

If you write it, yes :)

RDC will be more modular because of the X11 support, so it should be very easy
to add an additional protocol. IIRC rdesktop is very similar to the unix
vncviewer (pure xlib, polling for events).  A rdesktop port could share the
code for drawing and thread synchronization with the vnc backend.

I just don't have any interest in doing it myself:
a) i dont have a windows machine to test it
b) RDP support is not very high on my priority list...

bye...