Clipboard problems (yes, again)

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Thu Oct 31 11:20:42 GMT 2002

Agreed, Klipper is broken by design, it heavily abuses the clipboard.

I always end up disabling Klipper sooner or later (normally soon after
experiencing lock ups after performing clipboard related operations).

Personally I'd like to see all of Lubos' suggestions made including
"completely nuking the 'synchronizing' feature"

Don.