Clipboard problems (yes, again)

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Wed Oct 30 16:28:57 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 17.10, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Wednesday October 30, 2002 07:52, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  So either tell me why this should be done, so we can find some suitable
> > solution (which may even be me slapping self and saying 'stupid me'), or
> > I'll fix the problems the way I'll find most suitable. Or I can also
> > just leave the problems be. But the problem _is_ there, and I expect
> > them to be there even after fixing this one.
>
> So unless I or someone else beg and plead to your satisfaction, you insist
> on removing the clipboard behavior that existed since KDE 1, you insist on
> removing it all?

I do not think it has anything to do with "beg and plead". But everything to
do with "debug and code".

There are lots of strange bugs caused by klipper - like 48024 (and 48683,
49584). Not in my wildest fantasies I would have guessed that it was caused
by klipper.
- I DID try to debug / find a pattern how to reliably reproduce it (I was the
one who reported it)

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson