Clipboard problems (yes, again)

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Oct 30 16:31:56 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 17:10, Neil Stevens wrote:

> On Wednesday October 30, 2002 07:52, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  So either tell me why this should be done, so we can find some suitable
> > solution (which may even be me slapping self and saying 'stupid me'), or
> > I'll fix the problems the way I'll find most suitable. Or I can also
> > just leave the problems be. But the problem _is_ there, and I expect
> > them to be there even after fixing this one.
>
> So unless I or someone else beg and plead to your satisfaction, you insist
> on removing the clipboard behavior that existed since KDE 1, you insist on
> removing it all?

 Yes.

 s/beg and plead to your satisfaction/explain why it is needed/
 s/the clipboard behavior/the broken clipboard behavior/

 You don't want the feature that much anyway - if you really cared, so you'd
try something constructive. I have better things to do than chatting with
you.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer