XML GUI question

Andras Mantia amantia at virtualartisans.com
Mon Oct 28 15:34:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

 You may want to look at how we did something similar (non-standard KToolBar

void QuantaApp::slotLoadToolbarFile(const KURL& url) .

This method loads the action and the toolbar definition XML files and creates
a working toolbar from them. If you need some details about that code, I will
gladly help you. It's a little compilcated, I know.

Andras