XML GUI question

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Mon Oct 28 14:45:17 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have a kghostview part embedded into a kdialogbase (the print preview
window actually). The dialog also has a toolbar which I want to populate
with the actions from the kghostview part. Is there a way to do this
automatically using the XML-GUI framework: getting the toolbar description
from the XML kgv_part.rc and building the KToolBar object from it?

I looked at the code, and apparently KToolBar object is actually
populated if its parent inherits KMainWindow, which is not the case
here. But I'm not a XML-GUI expert.

Any hint appreciated.
Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM