Request for a one week delay of RC1

Dirk Mueller mueller at
Mon Oct 28 10:14:16 GMT 2002

On Son, 27 Okt 2002, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> I very much agrees with this, but I also would like it for another reason. I 
> need to make a reference platform for the kroupware branch, and an RC1 would 
> be nothing short of perfect! If TT also would release a new beta tomorrow, 
> I'd be in packaging heaven :-)

Also tackat agreed to it. I will tag RC1 this afternoon and upload packages 
ASAP. then we will have one week to fix the stuff that pops up and I will do 
a RC2 next week. 

Dirk (received 256 mails today)

More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list