PATCH: fix KMenuBar size

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Oct 25 11:26:23 BST 2002

 Hello,

 somebody please review the attached patch. As usually, I'm not sure what
exactly it does, but it works for me. It should fix a problem when maximizing
a window with toplevel menubars enabled sometimes doesn't work (the window is
placed under the menubar) - e.g. after starting an empty KDE session,
starting e.g. kwrite and maximizing it. The problem was that the strut was
set incorrectly, as heightForWidth() returned very small value for empty
menubar, and it looks like KXMLGUI creates menubars, shows them, and only
after that fills them. The patch is a quick hack solution.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org