Freedesktop stuff (ok to commit?)

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Oct 25 06:23:47 BST 2002

Ave,

we've been sitting on this patch for a very long time now. Red-Hat guys
(Harald Hoyer to be exact) even emailed this list and we still have
only partially committed their patch saying that it's in. The kicker
stuff is in but the kwin patch hasn't been applied. Therefore right now
we only have partial support for the Freedesktop docking standard,
since we're in a deep freeze I'd like to ask everyone involved - OK to
commit?

Zack