Developer Meeting - Fwd: [Kde-events] LinuxDay in Vorarlberg (Austria)

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Tue Oct 22 08:45:22 BST 2002

Interest in a kde developer meeting in Austria?

Greetings,
eva

Subject: [Kde-events] LinuxDay in Vorarlberg (Austria)
Date: 22 Oct 2002 00:28:00 +0000
From: Linuxday Vorarlberg <LinuxDay at lugv.at>
To: kde-events at mail.kde.org

Hello KDE-freaks

we organise the 4th LinuxDay in Vorarlberg, in Dornbirn, at the
HTL-Dornbirn (http://www.htldorn.at) on the 16th of november. Beginning
at 09:00 till 18:00h.

We have already quite  a few OS-Teams, who will present their projects.

We think that it would be very nice, to have some of the KDE team also
in Dornbirn.

Dornbirn is only about 15 min. from the border of Germany (Lindau
a/Bodensee) away.

For more information please go to our homepage http://www.linuxday.at

We can offer you a nice boot, tables etc., 100MB LAN, 11Mb WLAN, Beamer
and much more, at no cost.

If some of you would like to make a workshop or a nice speech, then
please contact me soon.

Thanks you very much in advance.

Domenig Weyermann