Kicker child panels' PanelAppletOpMenu

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Oct 17 19:57:13 BST 2002

On Thursday 17 October 2002 20:49, Martijn Klingens wrote:

> Using QObject::inherits() and qt_cast doesn't work?

We don't need the result of the cast, so I haven't messed with QObject, but
QObject::inherits() doesn't work.  I could spew some of my half-knowledge on
the topic, but well, I've almost finished a cleaner solution.  (famous last
words).

If you feel so compelled you can see it yourself with the attached patch.
Aaron mentioned that it's compiler specific.  I'm using gcc 2.95.3.

-Scott (who hopes to be sending another patch shortly)

--
It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can
fool enough of them to rule a large country.