Fwd: [kde-solaris] Patches for kde-3.1-beta2 on Solaris 2.8/Forte C++ 6.x

Michael J. Bond michaelbond3 at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 16:38:30 BST 2002

One note, I have run into a crash in konqueror with my Solaris build.
I've not had a chance to look into it and unfortunately won't for at
least a couple weeks, just got hit with a rather tight deadline.

I am also a bit reluctant to build daily snapshots on this machine as
the builds take forever, it's only a SunBlade 100, not the fasted box on
the block. That is why I was working from the beta2 rather than daily
for the diffs. I do apologize, normally I would try to go from something
more current.