Structure of our websites (in CVS + on the servers)

Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett duncan at kde.org
Mon Oct 14 07:08:15 BST 2002

El Monday 14 October 2002 02:47, Neil Stevens escribió:
> Well, *if* the KDE sites all go to the same style, and *if* noatun.kde.org
> site doesn't go along, then maybe noatun.kde.org should be renamed to
> noatun.derkarl.org.

I do not agree, since it is part of kde. and it is on a different machine just
because it is easier to maintain a custom homepage engine. Noatun and Kopete
have cool pages since at least kopete tries to form a sub-community of users,
so we have a very custom site, very nice, maintained, and I would not feel
the same if the Kopete url changes to kopete.sf.net since we are part of kde.
It would be better if www.kde.org/noatun redirects to noatun.kde.org and so on

Duncan

--
   .-.