Start new session...

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Sat Oct 12 05:29:23 BST 2002

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:46:33PM +0200, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> So it's nonsense that your break the feature freeze? Good to know.

yeah. this is exatly what i said. ;-)

> Would you please be so kind and explain to me why your feature is not
> a new feature?

i did. twice. and one or two others backed me. and not at last, my
argumentation seemed conclusive to dirk, as otherwise he wouldn't have
given me the green light.

> BTW, I'm not starting my argumentation from zero.

you do. you did not introduce anything really new to the discussion.

> I agree to everything Thomas has said so far.

fine.

> Should I have repeated everything he said?

i'd be already happy if you used only arguments i didn't already answer
or would at least explain why you consider my answers not convincing.

greetings