patches for knode

CP Hennessy CP.Hennessy at iname.com
Thu Oct 10 00:02:55 BST 2002

Hi,
	Attached are a few patches for some annoying problems in knode.

kncleanup.cpp.patch & knarticlefilter.cpp.patch avoids infinite loops
and fixes bug:34383 ( and all of it's various duplicates )
I'm sure that there may be a better way to avoid this but this works.

knarticlewidget.cpp.patch allows "www" in a newsgroup name (bug:47179)
and correct behaviour for timeouts so that read article counts are
correct (bug:38647 )

There are no feature changes, and no string changes.

If there are no objections I will commit them tomorrow ( Thursaday ).
CPH