Problem with context help

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Thu Oct 10 01:20:21 BST 2002

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 23:30, Ellis Whitehead wrote:
> If you press Shift+F1 and keep it held down, you'll see that the cursor
> keeps briefly changing to the What'sThis cursor, but immediately back to
> normal. Anyone know what's happing?
No... I can't even reproduce, it works fine for me. The What'sThis cursor
stays all the time, regardless how long I press Shift+F1. (XFree86 cvs from
two hours ago ;)

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience